- Atif A Ahmed MD Associate Professor of Pathology and Pediatrics, University of Missouri; Staff Pathologist and Director of Immunohistochemistry, Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics, Kansas City, MO <
- Ronald M Przygodzki MD Director, Biomedical Laboratory Research and Development, Associate Director, Genomic Medicine, Office of Research and Development, Department of Veterans Affairs, Washington, DC
The only review book to cover both anatomic and clinical pathology, Pathology Exam Review offers excellent preparation for the American Board of Pathology Anatomic and Clinical Pathology examinations. The book contains 1,500 board-formatted multiple-choice questions with short explanatory answers, equally divided between anatomic and clinical pathology. Anatomic pathology coverage includes general pathology, cytopathology, autopsy pathology, surgical pathology, immunohistochemistry, and electron microscopy. Clinical pathology coverage includes immunology, medical microbiology (bacteriology, mycology, virology and parasitology), transfusion medicine, hematology, coagulation, clinical chemistry, and molecular pathology and genetics. Many of the questions are accompanied by full-color images.
A companion Website will include the fully searchable text, a question bank, and an image bank.
- Only review book that covers both anatomical and clinical pathology
- Great for board prep as well as recertification review
- 1,500 questions, equally divided between anatomic and clinical pathology. One-third of the questions, i.e., 500, will have full-color images. This ratio is similar to the real board exam format.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!