- Ben Pansky PhD, MD Professor Emeritus, Department of Surgery, University of Toledo College of Medicine and Life Sciences, Toledo, OH
- Thomas R Gest PhD Professor of Anatomy, Division of Clinical Anatomy, Department of Radiology, University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine, Tampa, FL
Lippincott’s CONCISE ILLUSTRATED ANATOMY series presents human gross anatomy in an efficient, easy-to-use format by combining core, need-to-know content with detailed atlas-style illustrations. This volume focuses on anatomical structures and functions of the head and neck, and includes clinical considerations concerning these important regions. With artwork adopted from the Lippincott Williams & Wilkins Atlas of Anatomy as well as new illustrations, understanding the functional and clinical relevance of anatomy has never been more at hand!
- Outline format balances concise text with comprehensive, detailed artwork for quick and efficient comprehension
- Hundreds of full-color, atlas-style illustrations are carefully placed in close relation to relevant text for easy reference
- Logical regional sequence reveals continuity among anatomical structures and components; chapters progress inward from superficial layers of the body to deep structures
- Clinical Considerations highlight much sought-after clinically relevant information
- Detailed tables are distributed at key points throughout chapters
- Special functional summaries of cranial nerves, arteries of the head and neck, and autonomic innervation
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!