- Thao Doan MD Medical Director of Clinical Pharmacology, Abbott Laboratories, Waukegan, IL
- Roger Melvold PhD Professor and Chair, Department of Microbiology and Immunology, University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences, Grand Forks, ND
- Susan Viselli PhD Associate Professor, Department of Biochemistry, Midwestern University, Downers Grove, IL
- Carl Waltenbaugh PhD Professor, Department of Microbiology-Immunology, Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL
Lippincott’s Illustrated Reviews: Immunology offers a highly visual presentation of essential immunology material, with all the popular features of the series: over 300 full-color annotated illustrations, an outline format, chapter summaries, review questions, and case studies that link basic science to real-life clinical situations. Lippincott’s Illustrated Reviews: Immunology can be used as a review text for a short immunology course, or paired with Lippincott’s Illustrated Reviews: Microbiology for a combined microbiology/immunology course.
- NEW ANCILLARY: Bank of 5-10 animations
- ANCILLARY: 300 USMLE-style questions in a quizbank for students
- ANCILLARY: Fully searchable online text on thePoint
- ANCILLARY: Image bank
- FACULTY ANCILLARY: Library of individual image components from which instructors can assemble their own figures in PowerPoint.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!