- Richard A Harvey PhD Department of Biochemistry, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Piscataway, NJ
- Denise R Ferrier PhD Professor, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
Thoroughly updated for its Fifth Edition, Lippincott’s Illustrated Reviews: Biochemistry enables students to quickly review and assimilate large amounts of complex information through powerful visual resources essential to mastery of difficult biochemical concepts. Its signature outline format, full-color illustrations, end-of-chapter summaries, and USMLE-style review questions make it one of the most user-friendly books in the field. New features include expanded coverage of molecular biology.
A companion website offers fully searchable online text and additional USMLE-style questions for students and an image bank for faculty.
- NEW! Expanded coverage of molecular biology, the most rapidly changing field in biochemistry
- NEW! Significant new data added to illustrations
- Boxed, high-yield facts emphasize key take-away points
- End-of-chapter summaries
- Outline format
- Outstanding pacing of content with related illustrations, maximizing the visual learning experience and reinforcing retention
- Unique combination of text and review content makes this title ideal as either a primary or review text for students studying biochemistry
- USMLE review questions in every chapter
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!