- David E Elder MB, ChB, FRCPA Professor of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Vice-Chair for Anatomic Pathology, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- Rosalie Elenitsas MD
- Adam I Rubin M.D.
- Michael Ioffreda MD Associate Professor of Dermatology and Pathology, Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, PA
- Jeffrey Miller MD Associate Professor of Dermatology, Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, PA
- O. Fred Miller III, MD Emeritus Director, Department of Dermatology, Geisinger Medical Center, Danville, PA
Written for trainees as well as experienced dermatopathologists, this 3rd edition of the Atlas And Synopsis Of Lever’s Histopathology Of The Skin provides a systematic approach to diagnosing skin diseases.
Classifying skin diseases by location, reaction patterns, and cell type if applicable, this new edition greatly improves the ability of the reader to recognize a wide variety of skin diseases and help in the development of differential diagnoses. Written to be a useful reference tool and teaching aid rather than a comprehensive textbook, this guide will aid dermatopathologists of all experience levels in the understanding of cutaneous reaction patterns and diagnosis.
- Expanded table of contents — key to the skin disease classification system
- Sections are color-coded for ease of reference throughout book
- New tables compare “lookalike” diseases
- Over 1600 color images
- Each disease illustrated with multiple color photomicrographs
- Online image bank
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!