- William K. Ovalle, PhD, University of British Columbia, Department of Cellular and Physiological Sciences, Vancouver, BC, Canada;
- Patrick C. Nahirney, PhD, Assistant Professor in Anatomy and Histology, Division of Medical Sciences, University of Victoria, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
Here’s a contemporary and visual overview of normal histology that combines classic Netter illustrations and new drawings in the Netter style, with original light and electron micrographs, and succinct explanatory text to give you a rich understanding of this vital subject. Excellent as both a reference and a review, this book will serve you well at any stage of your healthcare career.
- Find all the information you need in one place as the book integrates gross anatomy, embryology, histology, cell biology, and ultrastructure in a concise fashion.
- Gain insight into pathology and learn to recognize normal structure so you can understand abnormality and disease with the aid of clinical boxes within the text.
- Prepare for National Board and Licensing Examinations with comprehensive yet concise coverage.
- Focus your study with targeted coverage of the essentials of histologic organization and core concepts.
- This book comes with STUDENT CONSULT at no extra charge! Register at www.studentconsult.com today…so you can learn and study more powerfully than ever before!
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!