- Harry L Ioachim
- L. J Medeiros MD Chair, Department of Hematopathology, University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
Now in its Fourth Edition, this comprehensive, practical, and thoroughly illustrated reference offers valuable guidance in the diagnostic interpretation of lymph node biopsies. It provides encyclopedic coverage of all the various nonmalignant lesions, lymphomas, other neoplasms, and metastatic tumors in lymph nodes. The discussion of each pathologic entity includes definition, clinical syndrome, histopathology, and differential diagnosis.
This edition has more than 700 illustrations, including over 600 in full color. Dr. Ioachim is joined by a new co-editor, L. Jeffrey Medeiros, MD, from the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center. All chapters have been extensively revised and a new chapter on genetics has been added.
A companion Website will offer the fully searchable online text and an image bank.
- All-inclusive, practically oriented, and well-illustrated
- Includes a single source for all various kinds of lymphadenitides, lymphadenopathies, lymphomas and other neoplasms, and metastatic tumors
- Each pathologic entity treated in an encyclopedic fashion, including sections on definition, clinical syndrome, histopathology, differential diagnosis, and bibliography
Fourth Edition Highlights:
- New chapter on genetics
- Extensive revisions to all chapters
- 40% more illustrations
- New co-editor, L. Jeffrey Medeiros, MD, Chair, Department of Hematopathology, University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!