- Keith L Moore MSc PhD FIAC FRSM FAAA
- Anne M Agur B.Sc. (OT), M.Sc., PH.D Professor, Division of Anatomy, Department of Surgery, Faculty of Medicine
- Arthur F Dalley PhD
Essential Clinical Anatomy, Fourth Edition presents the core anatomical concepts found in Clinically Oriented Anatomy, Sixth Edition in a concise, easy-to-read, and student-friendly format. The text includes clinical Blue Boxes, surface anatomy and medical imaging and is an ideal primary text for shorter medical courses and/or health professions courses with condensed coverage of anatomy.
The Fourth Edition features a modified layout with new and improved artwork. The clinical Blue Boxes are now grouped to reduce interruption of text and are categorized with icons to promote easier comprehension of clinical information.
A companion website includes fully searchable online text, interactive cases, USMLE-style questions, and clinical Blue Box video podcasts. Online faculty resources include an Image Bank and a Question Bank.
- NEW! Revised design and layout improves placement of figures in relation to corresponding text, enhancing visual/verbal comprehension of content
- NEW! 45 new figures and 90 modified/recolored figures to give images a more 3D-like appearance
- NEW! Clinical Blue Boxes now grouped to reduce interruption of text and classified with icons to indicate the type of clinical information covered.
- NEW! Enhanced Surface Anatomy presentation includes new images
- NEW! Integration of medical imaging (radiology) into chapters and additional clinical images
- Extensive art program features full-color illustrations, surface anatomy photographs, and medical imaging
- CLINICAL CORRELATIONS: The popular BLUE BOXES are supported by photographs and/or dynamic color illustrations to help students understand the practical value of anatomy.
- MEDICAL IMAGING: Each regional chapter includes various combinations of medical/diagnostic images with correlated illustrations to help prepare future professionals who need to be familiar with imaging
- SURFACE ANATOMY photographs clearly demonstrate anatomy’s relationship to physical examination and diagnosis
- Review and illustrated tables (muscles, arteries, nerves) organize complex information about veins, arteries, nerves, and other structures
- Chapter openers include table of contents
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!