- Yuri E Nikiforov MD, PhD Professor of Pathology, Director, Division of Molecular Anatomic Pathology, Department of Pathology, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA
- Paul W Biddinger MD Professor of Pathology, Chief of Anatomic Pathology, Department of Pathology, Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, GA
- Lester D Thompson MD, FASCP, FCAP Consultant Pathologist, Department of Pathology, Southern California Permanente Medical Group, Woodland Hills, CA
Diagnostic Pathology and Molecular Genetics of the Thyroid, Second Edition, offers a comprehensive overview of the diagnostic surgical pathology, cytopathology, immunohistochemistry and molecular genetics of the thyroid diseases, including neoplastic and non-neoplastic conditions. The book provides a detailed description of the surgical pathology of thyroid diseases side by side with major advances in immunohistochemistry and molecular genetics that can be used in evaluating thyroid tumors and non-neoplastic diseases.
- NEW Free access to a companion web site with fully searchable text and images
- NEW chapter on evaluation of frozen sections from thyroid samples has been
- Fully updated text and illustrations reflect the most current research available
- Combines the diagnostic surgical pathology, cytopathology, immunohistochemistry and molecular genetics of thyroid disease, in line with how today’s pathologist works
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!