- Sudha R Kini MD Division Head, Cytopathology, Department of Pathology, Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, MI
The primary thrust of this atlas is a comparison between different diagnostic entities with cytologic findings summarized in tabulated forms. The book contains over 3,200 full color photographs that illustrate the criteria for the cytology described. The Color Atlas of Differential Diagnosis in Exfoliative and Aspiration Cytopathology is an excellent reference for everyday use when difficult and challenging cases face both cytotechnologists and pathologists. A tabulated form of information saves valuable time while reporting cytopathology.
- NEW 750 new illustrations
- NEW full Solution Site with image bank and 500 additional e-figures
- NEW legends will be integrated with images and fewer images will be placed on a page to achieve a less cluttered appearance
- NEW significant increase in tables reflects use of new diagnostic technologies, e.g.,endoscopic ultrasound guided fine needle biopsies
- NEW text will be reorganized to integrate illustrations in each chapter, rather than printing them at the end of the chapter
- clear, concise text
- one principle author provides a consistency and uniformity in approach to cytopathology and diagnostic criteria
- well organized summary tables and over 3000 4-c photographs
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!