- Edward B Stelow MD University of Virginia
- Stacey Mills University of Virginia Health Sciences, Department of Pathology
Although many tumors of the upper respiratory tract are squamous cell carcinomas, the varied tissues of this region can give rise to a bewildering array of neoplasms. This text reviews the interpretation of biopsies of neoplasms and neoplasm-like entities arising in the head and neck region, including the ear. It will discuss both neoplastic and non-neoplastic pathology to help make the correct diagnosis and guide patient management.
- NEW 30% new 4-color images
- NEW Addition of chapters to include boney lesions and odontogenic lesions.
- NEW Revision of all chapters based on current understanding, especially with HPV-related tumors
- Over 400 color images
- A companion website with image bank provides more than 850 full-color images of common and rare entities, as well as a test bank that is ideal for board exam preparation.
- Will address many of the problems faced by pathologists when dealing with these biopsies
- Will concentrate specifically on the upper aerodigestive tract
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!