- Scott L Boerner MD Toronto General Hospital, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Sylvia L Asa MD Pathologist-in-Chief & Medical Director, Laboratory Medicine Program, University Health Network, Professor of Laboratory Medicine & Pathobiology, University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada
This new volume in the Biopsy Interpretation Series is a practical guide and bench reference for the interpretation of neck biopsies that involve thyroid and parathyroid tissue. The text covers common thyroid biopsies, parathyroid biopsies that are frequent surgical specimens, and uncommon aspirates that may be mistaken for thyroid. Coverage includes state-of-the-art information on immunohistochemistry, molecular diagnostics, and laser scanning cytometry. More than 250 full-color illustrations complement the text.
A companion Website will provide 500 additional figures, Parathyroid Pearls, and a test bank that is ideal for board exam preparation.
- A practical guide and bench reference for the interpretation of neck biopsies that involve thyroid and parathyroid tissue
- No currently available text incorporates new information covered here, including immunohistochemistry, molecular diagnostics and laser scanning cytometry.
- Over 250 full-color images in book
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!