- Saul Suster MD Professor and Chairman, Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
- Cesar A Moran MD Professor and Deputy Chair, Director of Thoracic Pathology, The University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
Biopsy Interpretation of the Lung aids pathologists in accurately evaluating disease processes. It includes detailed chapters on interstitial lung disease, lung cancer, and neuroendocrine tumors. Organized by traditional disease groups, Biopsy Interpretation of the Lung provides a solid approach to formulating surgical and medical decisions.
This text is geared toward surgical pathologists, pathology residents, pathology fellows, pulmonologists, pulmonology fellows, and thoracic surgeons, and includes the latest information on the best use of immunohistochemical markers, special stains, and molecular assays to aid in more accurate and cost-efficient diagnoses.
- Over 300 full-color illustrations to improve your ability to accurately identify conditions
- Access to a companion website with over 600 full-color illustrations and 50 quiz questions to enhance decision-making techniques
- Updated information regarding classification of lung cancers and their diagnostic criteria, as well as the currently accepted terminology for reporting tumor
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!