- Matthew J Schniederjan MD Neuropathology Fellow, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA
- Daniel J Brat MD, PhD Professor of Pathology, Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA
Biopsy Interpretation of the Central Nervous System focuses on differentiating lesions with similiar histologic appearance. Differential diagnosis based on multiple factors is emphasized to enable efficient comparison of similar entities. The concise text highlights the distinguishing histologic features of each entity, discusses the ancillary testing necessary to make a confident diagnosis, and places each lesion in the setting of its clinical significance.
More than 300 full-color photomicrographs demonstrate the diagnostic features of each entity. Lists of differential diagnoses based on other factors, such as location and typical age of occurrence, are also included.
A companion website includes the fully searchable text, more than 300 full-color images, and an interactive quiz bank that is ideal for board exam preparation.
- A practical guide and bench reference for the interpretation of central nervous system biopsies
- Highlights the distinguishing histologic features and helpful ancillary testing necessary to make an accurate diagnosis
- High-quality color photomicrographs that exemplify the diagnostic features of each entity
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!