- Cyril Fisher MD Department of Histopathology, Royal Marsden Hospital, London, UK
- Elizabeth Montgomery MD Department of Pathology, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD
Biopsy Interpretation of Soft Tissue Tumors is a practical guide and bench reference for surgical pathologists for the interpretation of soft tissue biopsies, including open and percutaneous core needle biopsies. Each chapter guides readers in a logical way, with the key differential diagnostic features of specific tumors detailed within each category, using morphologic, immunohistochemical, ultrastructural, and genetic data. This parallels and complements the normal diagnostic process. In addition to color photomicrographs the book includes numerous tables for differential diagnosis of specific morphologic features and use of immunohistochemical panels. Relevant clinical and management points impacted by the pathologic diagnosis are included.
A companion website includes the full text, an image bank, and an interactive question bank.
- A practical guide and bench reference for the interpretation of soft tissue biopsies, including open and percutaneous core needle biopsies
- Focus on the key differential diagnostic features of specific tumors being detailed within each category, using morphologic, immunohistochemical, ultrasturcture, and genetic data
- Over four hundred 4-color print images with 1400 additional e-figures, and a question bank as part of an on-line component
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!