- Anna Sienko MD Anna SienkoCalgary Laboratory ServicesDepartment of PathologyPeter Lougheed Hospital3500-26th Avenue, NE CalgaryAlberta Canada, T1Y 6J4
Part of the popular Advances in Surgical Pathology Series, this volume is a concise, updated review of the pathological characteristics of endometrial cancer. It emphasizes the histologic correlation, clinical management, and treatment of endometrial cancer, and features current and emerging concepts in the field. The book provides a resource for the timely updates in knowledge that are necessary for daily practice, for current credentialing, and for the self-assessment modules for recertification (MOC).
A free companion web site features fully searchable text as well as over 130 full-color images.
- Focuses on recent advances in the knowledge, technical procedures, application, and integration as part of current trends in pathology and medicine
- Emphasizes the new uses of advances within the context of the changing landscape of pathology practice in the 21st century
- Provides information on how the pathologist can apply new knowledge in gynecologic malignancies as part of a subspecialty multidisciplinary team and for purposes of personalized patient therapy
- Emphasizes molecular testing as well as targeted therapies
- Provides a resource for the timely updates in knowledge that are necessary for daily practice, current credentialing, and the self-assessment modules for recertification (MOC)
- Includes over 130 full-color images
- Includes free access to a companion web site featuring fully searchable text and image bank
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!