- Patty Bostwick Taylor M.S.
This Student Notebook and Study Guide, the ideal companion to Bruce Wingerd’s The Human Body, reinvents the traditional study guide by giving students a tool to help grasp information in class and reinforce learning outside of class. Too often, students struggle to both learn the concepts presented and simultaneously record crucial information. The Student Notebook and Study Guide provides a structure for recording in-class material that parallels the text’s concept presentation, and includes supplemental questions and activities for assignment outside of the classroom. A complete answer guide for both the in-class and out-of-class materials is available online.
- Each chapter clearly sets forth the concepts and learning objectives of the main text
- Each concept area has short answer, fill in the blank, and narrative passages to support in-class learning
- Review Time questions reinforce learning outside of the classroom
- Illustrations adapted from the main text serve as resources and learning opportunities
- A complete answer guide is available online.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!