Anatomy & Physiology Made Incredibly Easy 4e presents the vast, sometimes overwhelming details of anatomy and physiology in the enjoyable, user-friendly, award-winning Incredibly Easy! style. Featuring a 4-color interior and using light-hearted humor throughout, the text reviews the core concepts of anatomy and physiology and offers detailed coverage of every major body system, along with nutrition, fluids and electrolytes, reproduction and lactation, and genetics. The “Practice Makes Perfect” section showcases NCLEX-style questions, and the book also includes pocket-sized study cards for on-the-go review. A companion Website offers student and instructor resources, including study cards, physiology animations, PowerPoint presentations, a test generator, teaching tips, and practice exercises/activities.
- New – “Power Stretch” game added to about 10 chapters
- New – “Practice makes perfect” section updated to include all types of alternate-format questions (except audio)
- New – Additional images added to image bank
- New – All content reviewed and revised as necessary
- New – Online ancillary study card presented as Image Bank with and without callouts
- New – Mobile app with anatomy and physiology info presented in highly visual format
- New – Numerous “Just for Fun” workout games (5 per chapter) added to the ancillary package for both instructors and students
- “Just the facts” learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter and “Quick quiz” at the end of each chapter to gauge learning
- “Practice makes perfect”: Comprehensive NCLEX®-style question-and-answer review at the end of the book
- Abundant full-color illustrations of the heart, brain, respiratory system, skin, endocrine system, and more
- Clear, simple explanations of difficult concepts and definitions of key terms
- Companion Website that offers ancillaries for students (pronunciation guide, study cards) and instructors (image bank, PowerPoint outline with key teaching points), physiology animations, test bank/generator, teaching tips, and practice exercises/activities
- Nurse Joy and other cartoon characters that add humor and fun to important clinical information
- Recurring logos to spotlight key concepts: Zoom in (a close look at anatomic structures); Body shop (how body systems and structures work together); Now I get it! (complex physiology clearly explained); and Senior moment (the effects of aging)
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!