- Barbara J Cohen BA, MEd Delaware County Community CollegeBroomall, Delaware County, Pennsylvania
- Kerry Hull PhD Bishop’s University Department of Biology, Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada
A component of the PASSport to Success, this Study Guide is the ideal companion to the Twelfth Edition of Memmler’s The Human Body in Health and Disease, the acclaimed classic text for anatomy and physiology. Following the text’s organization chapter by chapter, the Study Guide offers a full complement of self-study aids to engage students in learning and enable them to assess and build their knowledge as they advance through the text. Most importantly, it allows them to get the most out of their study time, with a variety of exercises that meet the needs of all types of learners. Self-study aids include all-new illustrations, chapter overviews, writing exercises, coloring and labeling exercises, concept maps, practical application scenarios, matching exercises, short-essay questions, multiple-choice, fill-in-the-blank, and true-false questions, and more.
- Chapter overviews
- Writing exercises
- Coloring and labeling exercises
- Concept maps
- Practical application scenarios
- Matching exercises
- Short-essay questions
- Multiple-choice, fill-in-the-blank, and true-false questions
- Answers to the Study Guide are in the Instructor’s Manual that accompanies the text as well as on thePoint site for the main text.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!