- Richard Drake, PhD, FAAA, Director of Anatomy, Professor of Surgery, Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine, Cleveland, OH;
- A. Wayne Vogl, PhD, FAAA, Professor of Anatomy & Cell Biology, Department of Cellular and Physiological Sciences, Faculty of Medicine, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Adam W. M. Mitchell, MB, BS, FRCS, FRCR, Joint Head of Graduate Entry Anatomy, Imperial College, University of London; Consultant Radiologist, Department of Imaging, Charing Cross Hospital, London, UK
Gray’s Basic Anatomy equips you with all the essential anatomy information you need to know, in a concise, efficient, high-yield format! This new medical textbook lets you study efficiently while being confident in your mastery of the most important anatomical concepts.
- See the clinical implications with “Clinical Apps,” “Imaging Apps,” and surface anatomy boxes throughout.
- Get a clear picture with carefully selected illustrations that are easy to learn from, modern in design, and concisely labeled.
- Access a wealth of ancillary material online for a better overall understanding of the subject including a surface anatomy tool, case studies, self-test questions, and more at www.studentconsult.com.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!