- Susan M Stein RPh, MS Dean, School of Pharmacy, Pacific University, Hillsboro, OR
Extensively revised and updated for its Third Edition, this pocket-sized manual is written for students to use during rotations in PharmD programs. It provides a unique reference source for the introductory clerkship and is the only clinical clerkship manual designed specifically for pharmacy students. This manual eases the transition from classroom to experiential training and provides quick reference material needed for day-to-day clinical work. It helps students move from dispensing medications to establishing relationships with patients, and improves the student’s understanding of pharmacotherapeutics in a patient-centered setting. Numerous boxes, drawings, and tables help illustrate information about drugs, procedures, and equipment.
A companion website offers the fully searchable text.
- NEW: Chapters on Antibiotics, Antivirals, and Infection (Ch. 15), Pain Management (Ch. 16), Preventative Health: Vaccines and General Adult Health Screening (Ch. 19), and Patient Safety (Ch. 20).
- Boxes, drawings, and tables that help illustrate information about drugs, procedures, and equipment
- Bulleted lists and tables have been used where possible to increase usability.
- Portability: pocket-sized
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!