- Werner Kahle
- Michael Frotscher
Now includes access to WinkingSkull.comPLUS!
A sound understanding of the structure and function of the human body in all of its intricacies is the foundation of a complete medical education. This classic work makes the task of mastering this vast body of information easier and less daunting with its many user-friendly features:
- Hundreds of outstanding full-color illustrations
- Clear organization according to anatomical system
- Abundant clinical tips
- Side-by-side images and explanatory text
- Helpful color-coding and consistent formatting throughout
- Useful references and suggestions for further reading
Emphasizing clinical anatomy, the text integrates current information from an array of medical disciplines into the discussions of the nervous system and sensory organs, including:
- In-depth coverage of key topics, including molecular signaling, the interplay between ion channels and transmitters, imaging techniques such as PET, CT, and NMR, and much more
- A full updated section on topical neurologic evaluation
New Feature: A scratch-off code provides access to WinkingSkull.com PLUS, an interactive online study aid, featuring 600+ full-color anatomy illustrations andradiographs, labels-on, labels-off functionality, and timed self-tests.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!