- Roger Walker, BPharm, PhD, FRPharmS, FFPH, Professor of Pharmacy Practice, Welsh School of Pharmacy, Cardiff University; Chief Pharmaceutical Officer, Welsh Government, Cardiff UK
- Cate Whittlesea, BSc, MSc, PhD, MRPharmS, Senior Lecturer, Institute of Pharmaceutical Practice, Kings College London, London, UK.
Now in its fifth edition, this best-selling, multidisciplinary textbook continues to draw on the skills of pharmacists and clinicians to present optimal drug regimens. The authors integrate an understanding of the disease processes with an appreciation of pathophysiological processes, clinical pharmacy and the evidence base.
New to this edition:
- Stronger emphasis on understanding both the prescribing process and the clinical pharmacy process.
- All chapters completely revised and updated.
- Thirty-eight leading new authors.
- Key points boxes at the beginning of every chapter
- Case study tests at the end of every chapter
- Chapters co-authored by pharmacists and clinicians
- Organised by body system
- Consistent, clearly signposted chapter layout
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!