- Bruce M. Carlson, MD, PhD, Professor, Department of Cell and Developmental Biology; Director, Institute of Gerontology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
Master the concepts you need to know with Human Embryology and Developmental Biology. Dr. Bruce M. Carlson’s clear explanations provide an easy-to-follow “road map” through the most up-to-date scientific knowledge, giving you a deeper understanding of the key information you need to know for your courses, exams, and ultimately clinical practice.
New to This Edition
- Grasp the molecular basis of embryology, including the processes of branching and folding – essential knowledge for determining the root of many abnormalities.
- Understand the clinical manifestations of developmental abnormalities with clinical vignettes and Clinical Correlations boxes throughout.
- Visualize normal and abnormal development with hundreds of superb clinical photos and embryological drawings.
- Access the fully searchable text online, view animations, answer self-assessment questions, and much more at www.studentconsult.com.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!