- Abul K. Abbas, MBBS, Professor and Chair, Department of Pathology, University of California San Francisco School of Medicine, San Francisco, CA;
- Andrew H. Lichtman, MD, PhD, Associate Professor of Pathology, Harvard Medical School and Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, MA
- Shiv Pillai, MD, Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center, Boston, MA, USA
Understand all the essential concepts in immunology with Basic Immunology: Functions and Disorders of the Immune System! This concise, focused text provides you with an up-to-date, accessible introduction to the workings of the human immune system.
New to This Edition
- Visualize complex immunology concepts with a completely updated art program.
- Test your knowledge. New PowerPoint Review slides added to www.StudentConsult.com are ideal for study sessions.
- Efficiently master the immunology information you need through clinically focused content, logically organized by mechanism.
- Apply what you’ve learned to real-world situations by referencing the appendix of clinical cases.
- Enhance your learning with the help of numerous full-color illustrations and useful tables, as well as summary boxes, review questions, and a glossary of immunology terms.
- Study immunology anywhere! Online access to www.StudentConsult.com opens the door to ancillary components such as an image bank, additional tables, a glossary of immunology terms, animations, and PowerPoint review slides!
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!