- Alastair D. Burt, BSc, MD, FRCPath, FlBiol,, Dean of Clinical Medicine and Professor of Pathology, University of Newcastle upon Tyne, Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK;
- Bernard C. Portmann, MD, FRCPath, Professor of Hepatopathology, Guy’s, King’s and St. Thomas’ School of Medicine, University of London; Consultant Histopathologist, Institute of Liver Studies, Kings College Hospital, London, UK
- Linda D. Ferrell, MD, Professor of Pathology, Vice-Chair of Clinical Affairs, Director of Surgical Pathology, Department of Anatomic Pathology, University of California, San Francisco, CA, USA
MacSween’s Pathology of the Liver delivers the expert know-how you need to diagnose all forms of liver pathology using the latest methods. Updated with all the most current knowledge and techniques, this medical reference book will help you more effectively evaluate and interpret both the difficult and routine cases you see in practice.
- Compare the specimens you encounter in practice to thousands of high-quality images that capture the appearance of every type of liver disease.
- Efficiently review all the key diagnostic criteria and differential diagnoses for each lesion.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!