- David L. Katz MD MPH (Author),
- Dorothea Wild MD MPH Dr.Med (Author),
- Joann G. Elmore MD MPH (Author),
- Sean C Lucan MD MPH MS (Author)
Succinct yet thorough, Epidemiology, Biostatistics, and Preventive Medicine, 3rd Edition brings you today’s best knowledge on epidemiology, biostatistics, preventive medicine, and public health-in one convenient source. You’ll find the latest on healthcare policy and financing · infectious diseases · chronic disease · and disease prevention technology. This text also serves as an outstanding resource for preparing for the USMLE, and the American Board of Preventive Medicine recommends it as a top review source for its core specialty examination.
- Grasp and retain vital information easily thanks to quick-reference boxes that showcase key concepts and calculations; succinct text; and dynamic illustrations that facilitate learning in a highly visual approach.
- Spend more time reviewing and less time searching thanks to an extremely focused, “high-yield” presentation.
- Deepen your understanding of complex epidemiology and biostatistics concepts through clinically focused, real-life examples.
Jekel’s Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Preventive Medicine, and Public Health is the only textbook that combines the disciplines of medical epidemiology, biostatistics, preventive medicine, and public health in one convenient resource. Written by renowned epidemiologists and public health experts, this text presents the information you need with a clinical focus, using real-life medical examples throughout. With review questions in each chapter to maximize knowledge retention and target key areas of review, it serves as an outstanding resource for USMLE prep - and is recommended by the American Board of Preventive Medicine as a top review source for its core specialty examination!
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!